Ride at Your Own Risk.
Bicycle Helmets Required. A properly fitting CPSC rated helmet is required for everyone. A snug fitting, full-face helmet is encouraged when jumping.
- Stay in control and ride within your ability at all times. Be aware of your surroundings and other park visitors. Adjust your speed when the park is busy.
- Be courteous and share park with other users.
- Take turns and keep a safe distance between you and the rider in front of you. Clear landing areas quickly.
- Riders yield to pedestrians and uphill traffic.
- Ride jump lines in one direction, one line at a time.
- If you stop for any reason, please move off to the side of the trail.
Respect the Bike Park
- PLEASE do not use the dirt trails or dirt features when they are wet or muddy. If mud is sticking to your tires/shoes or you are creating ruts/footprints, then it is too wet to use.
- Obey bike park trail and feature closures.
- Stay on defined bike trail surfaces and do not “free ride” into the landscape. Ski trails are closed to bikes.
- Do not modify trails or features.
- We work hard to keep the trails in great shape please no skidding or other riding maneuvers that cause damage to features.