Ski School Policies
- All lessons are final and non-refundable.
- Absences will not be refunded or made-up.
- Students will ride lift unaccompanied.
- If you are renting equipment please show up 1 hour before lessons begins.
- Minimum 24 hours notice for change of reservation of private lesson. All private lessons must be completed before the end of the current ski season.
- Parents are required to pick children up at the end of lessons, unless a parent release has been signed and is on file allowing the student to “free ski” unsupervised.
- If you are late for a lesson, that time will be forfeited from your lesson.
- If Hilltop Ski School cancels a group lesson due to inclement weather conditions or other acts of nature a makeup lesson will be offered at the discretion of Hilltop Ski School. Weekday lesson make-ups will only be on Friday evening. Weekend lesson make-ups will only be on Saturday evening.
- No Refunds or Cancellations – All purchases are FINAL and cannot be canceled, refunded, changed or transferred. We do not guarantee weather or conditions, open terrain or number of lifts operating.
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Hilltop Ski Area prohibits the operation or use on or above Hilltop property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public—including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from Hilltop property, as well as any launched from private property outside of the area boundaries. Any authorized operation of drones on or above Hilltop property will be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by Hilltop, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your access privileges to the area, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any prohibited equipment, and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including, but not limited to, damages for trespass, violations of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.