Hilltop Ski Area is no longer accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Winter Season.
Concessions / Restaurant Cashier
- Serve food; operating warming ovens
- Operate cash register
- Teach skiing skills
- Attend race clinics
- Issues rentals
- Adjust bindings
- Wax skis and boards
- Maintains terrain park
Ski School Instructors
- Teach ski or snowboard lessons (private or group)
- Attend scheduled clinics provided at Hilltop Ski Area
Ticket Office Cashiers
- Issue lift tickets and season passes
- Pricing, stocking and selling retail items
- Monthly inventory of retail and ticket office supplies
- Answer phones
Must be 18 years or older.
Must be 18 years or older. Must have at least one of the following: OEC, WFR or EMT1.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old, unless otherwise stated. Employees under 18 will be provided with a work permit form to be signed by a parent or guardian. Applicants must be able to pass a background check (if under 18, must provide two letters of reference in place of the background check). Training is offered for all positions. Safety meetings are mandatory.